Our Avalon home was completed in April 2019. Every step of the process was guided by knowledgeable and caring staff. Every staff person worked diligently to provide excellent customer service. Almost every he subcontractor has a longstanding relationship with the builder, quite remarkable these days. Overall,... read moreRosanna Licht
Home Builder In Pleasant Grove
Considering New Build Homes Near You? Useful Features To Consider Having Your Pleasant Grove, FL Home Builder Add to Your Newly Constructed House
Have you decided that you’d like to build a custom home? If so, you’re going to want to work with the most reputable Pleasant Grove, FL home builder possible, and in Hillsborough County, that’s Avalon Building Corporation. We offer a large selection of 3 to 4 bedroom award-winning, semi-custom floor plans. Our designs range from 1,800 to 2,400 square feet in size and can be customized to meet the unique needs of your family. All plans are bright, open, and airy to ensure excellent livability, come standard with the highest quality features, and include 2 to 10 year home buyer warranties. If you’re looking for custom home builders in Hillsborough County, you could search online for “custom builders near me” or “home builders near me” and hope that you’ll find a reputable company, or you could save yourself the trouble and get in touch with custom home builders near you that have more than 27 years of experience and a proven track record of success. If you want to build the home of your dreams, get in touch with Avalon Building Corporation.
Useful Features to Consider Having Your Pleasant Grove, FL New Home Builder Incorporate in Your Hillsborough County Home
Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or you’re a current homeowner who is selling your existing house, if you’ve decided that you’re going to invest in a new construction home, you want to be sure that it’s the home of your dreams. After vetting several companies, you’ve found a reputable contractor that specializes in new build homes near you, and you’re ready to get your project started.
The first phase of building a new house is the design process. You’ll let your Pleasant Grove, FL home builder with your vision, and they’ll make it become a reality. In addition to the basics, like the number of bedrooms, bathrooms, square footage, and layout, here’s a look at some handy features that you might want to consider asking your contractor to incorporate in your home.
Conveniently Located Power Outlets
Power outlets are one of those things that you don’t really think about until you actually need them, and unfortunately, a lot of homeowners find that their outlets are situated in inconvenient locations. If you’re having your Hillsborough County house professionally designed and built, you can avoid that issue by having your Pleasant Grove, FL home builder place electrical outlets in the most strategic locations.
A few examples of areas where electrical outlets would be really handy include:
- The kitchen island. Prepping meals and baking treats will be much more convenient when you have outlets on your kitchen island. Plugging in your mixer, blender, slow cooker, food processor, instant pot, and any other countertop appliances will be a breeze.
- Under the kitchen counters. Make sure to have outlets placed every 2 feet under your kitchen cabinets so that you’ll never have to worry about where to plug in those appliances that stay out all the time; coffee pots, can openers, toasters, etc.
- Walk-in closets. If your new Hillsborough County house will feature walk-in closets, make sure that they’re equipped with electrical outlets, which will much less frustrating task.
- Exterior locations. Most Pleasant Grove, FL home builders will automatically install outlets on the exterior of the houses they built; however, often, it’s usually the bare minimum. Ask your builder to install at least one outlet on each exterior wall (front, back, and each side); however, if your house is on the larger side, you may want to consider installing even more. Don’t forget the soffits, too, which will make plugging in those holiday decorations a whole lot easier.
- The mantle. If your new house is going to feature a fireplace, be sure to include an outlet in the mantle. You’ll have a much easier time illuminating seasonal décor.
Radiant Floor Heating
This feature may be a bit pricy, but it’s totally worth it; especially in your bathroom and bedrooms. On chilly mornings, your feet will thank you when you step out of bed or out of a shower and onto a heated floor. If you’re working with a reputable Pleasant Grove, FL home builder, they will do their best to get the most affordable price on this high-end feature.
When messy projects come up – painting, gardening, oil changes, or anything else that you don’t want to clean up in your kitchen sink – you’ll be glad to have a utility sink in your garage. The laundry room is another handy place to have a utility sink installed; perfect for cleaning those hand-wash items.
Outdoor Ceiling Fans
It’s no secret that the heat and humidity can get pretty unbearable in Hillsborough County, and when it does, being outside is the last place you want to be. With an outdoor ceiling fan on your porch, covered patio, three-season room, or balcony, you can flip a switch and enjoy a nice cool breeze so that you can maximize your time outside.
A Backup Generator
While there are many benefits to living in Hillsborough County, severe weather is one of the downsides. The region is no stranger to hurricanes and wind-swept rains. If the power goes out, you’ll be thankful that you had your Pleasant Grove, FL home builder install a backup generator.
Looking for New Build Homes Near You in Hillsborough County?
If you’ve decided that you want to build a new construction house in Hillsborough County but you are still looking for a reputable Pleasant Grove, FL home builder? If so, get in touch with Avalon Building Corporation. With more than 27 years of experience, a proven track record of success, and offering award-winning, semi-custom floor plans, you can count on us to build your dream home, complete with all of your must-have features. For more information or to schedule a consultation, call 813-680-2422 or visit https://www.tampahomebuilder.com.
- Learn more about Pleasant Grove, FL 33567
- Open a Pleasant Grove, FL map
- Find the Pleasant Grove, FL United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Pleasant Grove, FL pharmacies
- View the current Pleasant Grove, FL weather report
- Browse a list of Pleasant Grove, FL public and private schools
- Pleasant Grove, FL is located in Hillsborough county in Florida State